KEEPSAKE QUALITY,RADICAL PRICES & FAVORITE STYLES.

Start a new topic

Item 5111VI -65

Chain on Bracelet too small would like to exchange for a larger one

3 people have this problem

Hello just checking to see if you have received the original chain that was too small yet. It was sent a day after I received the order back to you so it should have arrived by now. It wasn’t even worn out just tried on.
Yes it was the original chain it was too small
I sent the 5.5" chain back to you for a refund. I have already re-ordered the correct size and I am waiting for it to arrive. Thank you for your help with my refund. Gretchen Cunningham

I had ordered a 7" bracelet and wondered why it was so tight around my wrist.  I measured from one end to the other and my bracelet is NOT 7". I am asking for it to be replaced with the correct size!!!

I ordered the 7 in. bracelet based on your recommendations to buy a 1/2 size bigger than my wrist measurement. The bracelet barely moves on my wrist. I measured the bracelet & it is 7 in including the medic alert portion...I thought the chain itself would be 7 in. If I was in an emergency & someone needs to access my information, they would have to remove the bracelet! You should be able to flip the medic alert portion over to read it without any restriction. Is there any way to get a bigger chain? My chain has the little hearts.

WHY CAN I NOT GET SOME HELP???  MY FIFTH TRY TO CONTACT YOU.  I DO NOT WANT

TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE WITH SAME PROBLEM.  I WNAT MY BRACELET FIXED.!!!!!!

Dear Customer,

We offer free one-time size exchange for the chain part of our medical alert bracelets for women. Please simply return the Chain only (PLEASE KEEP THE CUSTOM ENGRAVED ID) with your order info (order #, your name, address and required size) to

Attn.: RETURN / EXCHANGE DEPT.

Divoti Inc.

9888 Carroll Centre Rd., Ste. 206

San Diego, CA 92126-4515

and we will ship the medical alert bracelet chain of your required size ASAP at our own cost.

**** Please include a note with your return package on the Total Length (tag plus chain bracelet) of your Divoti medical alert bracelet should be your actual wrist size plus AT LEAST half inch.

Here is an idea: ( 2" Tag + __ " Chain +0.75" = ___" Total length) 

Best regards,

Divoti Customer Care 

Login or Signup to post a comment